• High school students in making college and career choices
• High Schools in teaching career planning and college preparation courses
• College Students in maximizing their college experience, while minimizing costs
• Parents in coaching their teens through the transition from high school to college
• Organizations in providing career related seminars and services
• Adults in developing and managing satisfying and successful careers
• Businesses in team building, development, and management.
Careerformation’s mission is to provide seminars, services and resources to guide you in finding the college and career options that best fits your personality and prepare for the changing and competitive job market.
Our objectives are to enable you to begin:
• Discovering your God-given personality and its unique characteristics and develop them to the fullest potential
• Exploring your college and career options and evaluate their potential fit, and
• Developing and managing a satisfying, successful and God-honoring career in today’s changing global marketplace.
Our values incorporates the beliefs that you are:
• Created in God’s image and character (Genesis 1:26), which is the foundation of self-worth;
• Made fearfully and wonderfully (Psalm 139:14), motivating you to accept and appreciate others and yourself
• A Masterpiece of God’s creation (Ephesians 2:10a), encouraging you to treat others and yourself with dignity and respect;
• Created to find fulfillment in your career (Ecclesiastes 2:24);
• Encouraged to manage a satisfying, successful, and God-honoring career that uses your God-given personality and unique characteristics;
• Created for a purpose (Jeremiah 29:11); and
• Called to invest your God-given resources and responsibilities wisely (Matthew 24:14-20).
Thank you for visiting our website. For more information about Careerformation’s seminars, services and resources and their potential benefits to you click, complete and send us the Contacting Us Form.
Dr. John Schwaiger, President